Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My DATA doesn't work

Hi. My data doesn't work. I tured off the mobile network in the morning and turned on at 5 pm. The sign of the Internet isn't displayed on the top of my screen. I restarted my phone many times. It didn't help. I have samsung galaxy s3. Wi-fi works, but data doesn't. Please help me. How can I repair it?????

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try popping out the battery and sim for a min
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It might be really dumb but If you're connected to wifi, your data won't be turning on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make sure that your phone didnt accidentally get turned to 2g or gsm only in the mobile network settings. Make sure airplane mode isnt on either. Also make sure data is enabled in the settings menu as well.
Userlevel 5
Hey p.s.anastassiya, After trying all 3 of the suggestions above and it still isn't working, you may want to go to your nearest Koodo shop and get your phone checked out. I'm 90% sure that the suggestions above should solve the problem.
Gyes, can you give some more serious councils??)
Badge +4
Go to Settings > Data usage - make sure that you haven't accidentally enabled the 'Set mobile data limit' feature on your S3. If you're using this feature, your mobile data connection will be disabled when a specified data limit is reached.
Userlevel 5
I'm not sure what you mean by needing more serious councils, every message there was a valid idea/suggestion to try.
Have same problem, although I can text, cannot get to any web pages. Does Koodo have LTE, or 4G, because nothing is coming up on homepage (top of screen. Tried resetting phone and pulling battery, sim card then reinserting them. still no data setting on phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sartech131 wrote:

Have same problem, although I can text, cannot get to any web pages. Does Koodo have LTE, or 4G,...

Go to your self serve and look at your add-ons. Is there a data block on the account?
sartech131 wrote:

Have same problem, although I can text, cannot get to any web pages. Does Koodo have LTE, or 4G,...

No data, usage info is currently unavailable
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sartech131 wrote:

Get wifi and check your self serve
sartech131 wrote:

Did this on pc same answer