Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My Current Bill Cycle is Dec 12 to Jan 11?! The Second day!

I start plan and phone from yesterday, Actually, today is my SECONDAY day .. So, what's the matter with self serve? They shows the current bill cycle is Dec 12 to Jan 11! It's should be Jan 09(yesterday) to Feb 10, right ?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, your actual billing date is randomly assigned, usually a few days after you start your service. It's all good 🙂
Sophia wrote:

No, your actual billing date is randomly assigned, usually a few days after you start your servic...

Thank you 🙂 Have a wonderful day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's a link to explain your first bill as well. Just in case you have any other questions.

http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/c... . Then click on charges on my first bill.
Chadwick wrote:

Here's a link to explain your first bill as well. Just in case you have any other questions.

Thanks a lot, I call the customer serve ask for help, and now I find the bill will be : 1 month plan that I never use before plus 3 days I use, I will be cry ;,(
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Why? Are you cancelling your plan?

Every carrier charges the upcoming month in advance. So does your landline supplier, cable company, Internet supplier, insurer, etc., etc.
Your upcoming bill will only include fees for 3 days between Dec 12 and Jan 11.
Chadwick wrote:

No, I am not cancelling my plan..now I totally understand what's happen ..Thanks for reply me, so sweet for explain:D Good night, nice dream!