Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My call usage history showing outgoing call charges that I never did, always to voicemail.

Very weird issue that some others have posted before , with no real solution. Anyway my prepaid koodo account shows many many calls "7785804002" which is a Koodo Voicemail number. My phone call log does NOT show this number and I confirm that I did not call this number for sure anyway. 

I DO have people who call me and I do not answer their calls, but this should not trigger the above outgoing call charges.

WHY is this happening? Seems to be an internal issue...

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How do you know you got charged for those calls? As far as I know, if you let calls go to voicemail and if you don't dial voicemail to listen to your message afterwards, you should not be charged.
i see the minutes being used on my prepaid koodo usage details. (usually between 5 to 20 seconds). 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Howard C wrote:

i see the minutes being used on my prepaid koodo usage details. (usually between 5 to 20 seconds)...

Right, but you should not be charged for those. Keep an eye on your balance for a while, see if that goes down when you get called and don't pick up.