Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My bill that is due is saying I owe 27.80 for data, but when I go to view details, it only says I owe 20$?

My bill that is due is saying I owe 27.80 for data, but when I go to view how it came to be that much, it only adds up to 20$. I always go up to 20$ every month in data, if I change my plan I'll end up paying more, so I just keep it as it is, having it go up in 5$ increments when I reach a certain amount of data used. This month it says I owe 20$ when you look at the detailed breakdown of data, but on my bill says 27.80. Anyone have this happen? How do I get it corrected?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nicole,

If you open the 3rd page on your invoice (the pdf. file online under bills) you will see the data charge incurred for $20. The remaining $7.80 is for roaming texts (while you were outside of Canada). Hope this helps!
Bernard wrote:

Nicole,

If you open the 3rd page on your invoice (the pdf. file online under bills) you will see...

Thank you, I had my data turned off I thought, oh well:)
Bernard wrote:

Nicole,

If you open the 3rd page on your invoice (the pdf. file online under bills) you will see...

Sorry, have one more question. I went and checked and it says roaming text message not roaming data, but I paid 15$ extra so that I could have unlimited texting. WHat am I missing here? haha
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Nicole,

The add-on you had is for the US only. International text is not included in that one. Some of charges are from the 27th of November.
Bernard wrote:

Nicole,

I didn't travel outside of Canada or the States when I was there, and I made sure it was in force before I left and after I came back. So this means the bill is incorrect, right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Nicole,

You were in the States on the 27th? Let me look at your bill see what's going on.
Bernard wrote:

Nicole,

I was in the States from Nov. 23rd and left to come back to Canada on Dec. 2nd, 2015.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Nicole,

What state were in Nicole?
Bernard wrote:

Nicole,

I was in both Phoenix, Arizona and Las Vegas, Nevada.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Nicole,

Hmmm..strange. Credit has been applied. Thanks for giving us a heads up!