Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My 4G is not working since I changed my plan

So yesterday I changed my plan to the new 35$ limited plan that includes text and picture messaging and 1gb of data (mine was the same exact thing but it was 45$ and I had a 10$ add on of 1 additional GB) Today I was going to check facebook, but it wouldn't work and I noticed that my 4G at the top of my phone is missing.. I'm paying for it.. I'd like to be able to use it!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
What phone do you have? Have you restarted the device since you made the change?
Chad Burr wrote:

What phone do you have? Have you restarted the device since you made the change?

I have a Samsung galaxy S3 and no I haven't. I just did and it worked. Thanks!!
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

You should probably try to restart your devices T least twice a week if not each morning. Glad you got it working.
Userlevel 7
Hi Jessy,

Turn the phone off, pull out the battery and sim card for a few minutes, reassemble the phone and try again. Let me know if it works.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Jessy,

Turn the phone off, pull out the battery and sim card for a few minutes, reassemble th...

All I did was restart my phone and it worked. Can't believe I didn't think of this before.. Thanks!! (same person different account lol)