Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Music apps for music download won't work

Hi Koodo, Just wanted to say that i upgraded from my s2 to the LG G3. The app I used to use was Music paradise pro. Now I tried downloading that or any other music downloading app and none of them work. Either there are no results for my search or some bizarre "jamendo thing" appears. I have tried 5 already with the same results and have had to uninstall them all. All other apps work no problem.  Just music ones download fine but do not work. Please help

3 replies

Userlevel 5
I have motto g and use GTunes playstore music app. Last week GTunes started behaving, EXACTLY as you have described and same as you, everything else on my phone works.
ok i will try that.  I am so frustrated hopefully this works for me.  if you hear of anything else please post.  Love the phone just got it except for this glitch!
Badge +4
In both cases, you're better off contacting the developers of Music Paradise Pro and G Tunes. In the Play Store under 'additional information', there's an area titled 'Developer' and there's usually an email address. Also, make sure you've updated to the latest version of the app. According to the app description of Music Paradise Pro, "Free Music Download allows you to search, from jamendo music engines". https://www.jamendo.com/en