Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Moto X from T-mobile

Will an unlocked Moto x from T-Mobile run on the Koodo's network? Here are the specs: Network 2G/3G/4G/LTE Capable GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), UMTS (Bands I,II, IV, V, VIII) 4G LTE (Bands 2, 4, 17) http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-8454

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Yep! Koodo runs on 850 and 1900 frequencies. Don't forget to add the 10% discount because you're bringing your own device to Koodo!
Great. Thank you! I'm new to this, but based on what I could find online, Koodo doesn't support GSM. And those frequencies, 850 and 1900, are in brackets after GSM. So that's where I was confused.
Userlevel 3
Just to give u assurity this is directly from the website.While in North America Koodo phones are compatible with HSPA 850/1900 MHZ frequencies. While traveling internationally Koodo phones are compatible with HSPA 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ frequencies. If the provider within the country does not offer the same frequency, your phone may not work on their network
Awesome. Thanks again.
Userlevel 3
David Hapgood wrote:

Awesome. Thanks again.

You're welcome if there's anything else feel free to post again! Have yourself a good day!
David Hapgood wrote:

Awesome. Thanks again.

But will it work with Koodo 4G LTE?
Userlevel 4
David Hapgood wrote:

Awesome. Thanks again.

It's possible but no guarantees
Got the Moto X. Works on Koodo! @Thiago, yes it connects to LTE.