Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Moto G Plus, troubleshooting

Hi, I just got a Moto G Plus from Koodo and I have a few questions. first how do I reset my data usage to 0 at the end of the billing period? Second, why does the voicemail not recognize my contacts, every time I get a voicemail it tells me the number and not the name. and third, why can I not see the call duration when I look a my call history?
Any Info that can be supplied on these questions would be very welcome. Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Robert T 25 October 2016, 16:28

Hello Samantha

first how do I reset my data usage to 0 at the end of the billing period?
[b]You need to go do data usage and start the cycle on the day your cycle starts. It's a manuel set up you need to do. See here

Second, why does the voicemail not recognize my contacts, every time I get a voicemail it tells me the number and not the name. and
[b]Because the VM system doesn't have your contacts. Your contacts are only on your phone, not Koodo's VM system.

third, why can I not see the call duration when I look a my call history?
[b]Have you tried clicking on the call? I never had the G Plus so I can't tell you!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Samantha

first how do I reset my data usage to 0 at the end of the billing period?
[b]You need to go do data usage and start the cycle on the day your cycle starts. It's a manuel set up you need to do. See here

Second, why does the voicemail not recognize my contacts, every time I get a voicemail it tells me the number and not the name. and
[b]Because the VM system doesn't have your contacts. Your contacts are only on your phone, not Koodo's VM system.

third, why can I not see the call duration when I look a my call history?
[b]Have you tried clicking on the call? I never had the G Plus so I can't tell you!