Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Moto G colour options?

Userlevel 1
The Moto G has 7 color options (back panel) but the only one available from the Koodo store seems to be black. Does anyone know where one can obtain other colours? Even the main Motorola site (when it works) says they are "out of stock". Any suggestions as to where I get them?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No where they don't exist yet, I've looked everywhere including eBay, Amazon, Motorola. You may find some in the UK but they're all sold out there as well. You can't buy from the US Motorola site anyways as it won't let you input a Canadian address.
Userlevel 1
That's what I have found also... not available anywhere. I think it is really a "feature" of the phone (it's in the official specifications) so the Koodo store should be selling them (even if they were shown as temporarily out of stock and shipped when available). Guess I'll have to buy a colour 3d printer and make my own 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Steve wrote:

That's what I have found also... not available anywhere. I think it is really a "feature" of the ...

Lol 3d color printer 🙂 I've made an idea that Koodo should start carrying accessories for the Moto G as its already a very very popular device and since you can't get any acc in Canada they would sell just as many as the phone and more since alot of ppl buy more than 1 back or case when they have the option. +1 the idea herehttp://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/koodo_needs_to_start_selling_the_moto_g_accessories
Userlevel 1
Steve wrote:

That's what I have found also... not available anywhere. I think it is really a "feature" of the ...

I don't know about that. Black is so commonly none chalant. I think a nice yellow phone scream out, steal me, steal me.... Posted with my Moto G
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Steve wrote:

How do you get a device stolen from your pocket which is the only place you carry a phone while out of home. It rings you take it out of your pocket and look or answer and put it back into your pocket. Color doesn't a device being stolen.
Userlevel 1
Steve wrote:

Chinese all you can eat Buffet's comes to mind. People leaving phones on table to head back to the trough. Oh Tim Horton's is another, jumping up from table to grab ur order. Cell phone DO get stolen and I picked Yellow because it's a sun filled, feel good happy color.
Userlevel 1
Steve wrote:

I think some people would steal Blue phones too, because blue reminds them of the sky, with fluffy clouds of different shapes . Posted by me on my Motto G.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Steve wrote:

People would steal many things from you. But if you leave your phone on a table unattended in a Chinese restaurant or Tim's or where ever, it is a free give away in my opinion 🙂
Userlevel 1
Steve wrote:

So true Mayumi. Don't gamble what you can't afford to loose. I read that iPhone is most stolen and iPhone most expensive etc., and thought to myself that with introduction of colored phones, I could see colored phones making it too the list
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Steve wrote:

With the new stolen phone tracking list (forget the exact name of it at the moment) now being up in North America it will make stolen phones useless bricks as thry won't be able to be put on any carrier once placed on the list of stolen devices. Phone theft will be a thing of the past.
Userlevel 1
Steve wrote:

I don't think so Paul. Like cars, Phones can be stripped for parts, starting with screens and batteries.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Steve wrote:

Ok a phone CHOP shop lol
Userlevel 1
Steve wrote:

Lol sad but true