Koodo Community

Community

moto g 2014 and moto x 2014

Userlevel 2
You guys should get the moto g 2014 and the moto x 2014. The moto x will give you guys a premium device for a good price tag

6 replies

Userlevel 3
agreed
Userlevel 7
2014 Moto G totally, it's got slightly bigger screen, micro SD, and a better camera for the same price. Get on it Koodo! Moto X (2014) was already announced as a Telus launch but it may end up on Koodo eventually. I'm just really hesitant on that battery. It's the same capacity as the 2013 one but it now has a 5.2" 1080p panel versus the rather modest 4.7" 720p on the 2013...
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

2014 Moto G totally, it's got slightly bigger screen, micro SD, and a better camera for the same...

The new Moto X has a slightly bigger battery 2300 mAh vs 2200 mAh (not too big of a difference) but I do agree battery life might not be that great with a bigger screen and higher resolution.
+1 for moto g 2014
Would love the bamboo Moto X for Koodo
+ 1 for Moto G 2014. Especially seeing that Koodo has just announced that they're being the Samsung S6 that's coming out in a few weeks. Don't know why Koodo can't carry this phone that's been since fall 2014. I might actually move over to Wind mobile to take them up on their offerings because they have the Moto G 2014.