Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Moto 3g phone not allowing to accept "terms of use" for public wifi due to terms of use page disappearing of my screen to fast

I have a Moto3G, when I try to access any public wifi, the "accept terms" page of the public wifi disappears of my screen not allowing me to actually accept the terms of use for the public wifi. Ive tried reboot, cache partition swipe, but still not working.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi Robert! When this happens, I would suggest you to open a new internet page and try again. Usually, this works. Keep us posted!
Karine wrote:

Hi Robert! When this happens, I would suggest you to open a new internet page and try again. Usua...

Bonjour Karine, thanks for the advice. I did try, but it won't allow me to open another page, it just gives the err.cannot.connect message.
Userlevel 5
Karine wrote:

Hi Robert! When this happens, I would suggest you to open a new internet page and try again. Usua...

Hey there Robert! Which browser are you using? If the "accept terms" page appears and disappears very quickly, maybe the browser is the issue.
Karine wrote:

Hi Anna. Thanks for responding. I'm using the moto browser / google.ca
Userlevel 5
Karine wrote:

Can you use Chrome as a default browser?
Karine wrote:

Hi Anna, I believe it's already set to Chrome. Not sure what else I can do.