Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Mobile Data not working

Hi, I have bought a Koodo prepaid line a month ago, I used it with my mobile (HTC m8) and it was working good. Now I am using different mobile but the same model (HTC m8). It can't operate the mobile data whenever I switch on the Mobile Data, It says "Disconnected". I tried to use it in different location but nothing different 

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Do you have the correct APN settings?

http://mobilemasters.koodomobile.com/the-comprehensive-guide-for-bringing-your-unlocked-device-to-ko...

Userlevel 1
Also, if after checking the APN's and correcting them if necessary, do you still have some data left in your Data Booster?
I have correct APN setting, My phone is working good in calls and texting and I still have 683 MB remaining in my data booster
Userlevel 6
Ahmed Tarek Fahmy wrote:

I have correct APN setting, My phone is working good in calls and texting and I still have 683 MB...

Can you try restarting your phone in safe mode? If it works, you may have an app installed that is causing a problem.

Failing that, can you try another SIM?
Ahmed Tarek Fahmy wrote:

I have correct APN setting, My phone is working good in calls and texting and I still have 683 MB...

I tried booting in safe mode, but the same problem occurs
Userlevel 6
Ahmed Tarek Fahmy wrote:

Hi Ahmed, are you still having issues with data? If yes, don't hesitate to contact our technical support at 1-866-995-6636 form another phone, option #6 (free call). We'll do our best to help :)