Koodo Community
Solved

Missed a sale by one day! Any way to get extension of sale price?

• 2 April 2019
  • 5 replies

I was online last night and finally decided to buy a Pixel 3. The sale price was just the thing to help in this decision. So I arrived at the kiosk in the Halifax Shopping Center around 1 pm only to be told the sale ended last night. Talk about disappointment! Does KOODO ever extend a courtesy sale price in situations like this?
icon

Best answer by Goran 3 April 2019, 01:14

Also if you went in person you would have to pay 35 dollars to get it too. I'd just grab it online if possible next time.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can try, but usually when you see a sale, you should grab it before it's too late. Seems like you just missed it so I don't give you much hope... But there will always be new sales. Hopefully the next one will be even better 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Speak to Customer Service. If you've been a Koodo customer for an extended period, they'll do something for you. If you just joined....don't waste your time.
I would take this with a grain of salt. No promises at all that they will do anything but feel free to try like Sophia said.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Remember, sales are often set / offered by the manufacturer, not Koodo, so once the date has passed, Koodo has no means to recoup the discount from the manufacturer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also if you went in person you would have to pay 35 dollars to get it too. I'd just grab it online if possible next time.
Speak to Customer Service. If you've been a Koodo customer for an extended period, they'll do something for you. If you just joined....don't waste your time.