Koodo Community
Question

Missed a sale by one day! Any way to get extension of sale price?

• 2 April 2019
  • 5 replies

I was online last night and finally decided to buy a Pixel 3. The sale price was just the thing to help in this decision. So I arrived at the kiosk in the Halifax Shopping Center around 1 pm only to be told the sale ended last night. Talk about disappointment! Does KOODO ever extend a courtesy sale price in situations like this?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can try, but usually when you see a sale, you should grab it before it's too late. Seems like you just missed it so I don't give you much hope... But there will always be new sales. Hopefully the next one will be even better 🙂
Speak to Customer Service. If you've been a Koodo customer for an extended period, they'll do something for you. If you just joined....don't waste your time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Speak to Customer Service. If you've been a Koodo customer for an extended period, they'll do something for you. If you just joined....don't waste your time.
I would take this with a grain of salt. No promises at all that they will do anything but feel free to try like Sophia said.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Remember, sales are often set / offered by the manufacturer, not Koodo, so once the date has passed, Koodo has no means to recoup the discount from the manufacturer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also if you went in person you would have to pay 35 dollars to get it too. I'd just grab it online if possible next time.