Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Minutes used not showing up on usage

I recently switched from Telus to Koodo. I've made several phone calls, but it's not showing up on my usage?

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Chanse, can you give us more details? Do you mean that you can't see the calls in the usage summary section of your Self Serve account? Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Yannick wrote:

Hi Chanse, can you give us more details? Do you mean that you can't see the calls in the usage su...

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Also, I've set up the APN for koodo, but my data usage isn't showing up either, and I cannot send or receive picture messages.
Userlevel 6
If you just created your account then it will take a few hours/days to see your usage summary be updated in your sefl serve 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Judging from your posts, it's been 7 days or so since you switched, well beyond the grace period for normal software migration. Can you make calls? Try calling & texting yourself. This will establish whether basic service exists. APN only refers to data. Take the phone apart as far as you can easily. SIM removed, battery removed?, then wait a half hour. Reassemble and try again.
I can definitely use service and data I have no problem calling and texting, but like I said, only my texts are showing up on my usage under my koodo account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Time to deal with *611 then. *611 / 1-866-995-6636 / 647-788-4337 Wouldn't want to suggest waiting a few months to see if billing actually sees the same...
Actually, I think this might be an issue with the app? When I go to the website, it also shows zero usage, but then when I click history, it shows my usage properly
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chanse Morrell wrote:

Actually, I think this might be an issue with the app? When I go to the website, it also shows ze...

Website currently screwed up on a lot of fronts.