Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Migration and Moto X play

Hello, I want to migrate from Fido to Koodo. I wanna take Moto X Play phone for 24 month Tab charge and minimum plan Canada-wide $30. Could you please so kind and let me know the monthly bill including tax and other? Thanking you

7 replies

Userlevel 6
$30 plan + $15 tab charge.
$45 plus tax.
In my province that equals $50.85
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

$45 plus tax.

Thanks, Is there any migration fee?

Userlevel 6
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

$45 plus tax.

Nope! 
Just cost of the sim card 5-10$
Userlevel 7
Hi Labib, I'll try to break it down for you, 30$ plan (+ tax) + 15$ tab charge(+ tax) so the total would be 45$per month + the taxes I mentioned. The reason I didn't calculate tax is because it varies by province. Hope that helps! 🙂
Daniel Kim wrote:

Hi Labib, I'll try to break it down for you, 30$ plan (+ tax) + 15$ tab charge(+ tax) so the tota...

Thanks, Is there any migration fee?
Userlevel 3
Daniel Kim wrote:

Hi Labib, I'll try to break it down for you, 30$ plan (+ tax) + 15$ tab charge(+ tax) so the tota...

Hello Labib! There is no migration fee when you port-in your phone number to Koodo. For more info: http://koo.do/Oqrfk9. Enjoy your week!
Userlevel 7
By "migration fee" do you mean a cancellation fee from Fido? That's between you and them. I don't know if you did BYOD or took a Tab from Fido so you'll have to check with them first. Also if you want to keep your phone #, do not cancel. Bring your Fido account number with you to port in when you want to get the phone and setup the account.