Koodo Community

Community

Solved

message usage

When looking at the daily message usage section online, it shows all the dates and times of messages sent/received....how accurate is that?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's completely accurate as the computer will log each and every transmission at the time of the transmission
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

It's completely accurate as the computer will log each and every transmission at the time of the ...

I believe there is a slight lag, depending on peak hours,etc. I first noticed it when I emailed my secondary account, on a phone only connected via wifi, & there was a delay of roughly 65-80 seconds, depending on traffic.

It's completely accurate as the computer will log each and every transmission at the time of the ...

Message usage

Forgot: the log time was what tipped me to the length of the delay
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's a delay in the actual sending and receiving not the time for it to send it to koodo and it to register within their system. 99% of my messages are sent from my phone to my wife's within 5 seconds of it actually being sent from my phone so it's odd yours is received a minute or two after you send it.

I see what you are saying now. Thought he meant for him to receive it on his phone. Ty.
Thank you for all the feed back, the problem i'm seeing is there's numbers being shown that supposidly i have sent/received messages just a couple days ago and i haven't spoke to that person with that number for like 3-4 months now. Thats why I wanted to know how accurate the website is.