Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Message doesn't appear in the right place

Problem my message does not appear in the right place ! When I send a message at someone, it appears above the message just sent me ! So when he sends me a message and I answer, it appears above its message ! Please help me !

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Raphael, Did you check the time/timezone on your phone to see if that is correct? If that is the case, you may need to switch off your phone, remove the battery for a few minutes (if possible) and see if that solves it 🙂
What is the time/timezone ?
Userlevel 6
Raphael Dallaire wrote:

What is the time/timezone ?

You know why there is different times from toronton and vancouver its because of that. If you like in Alberta use Mountain Time.
What should I do for that my messages are in the right order?
Userlevel 1
Raphael Dallaire wrote:

There is an issue with koodo phones being behind 2 minutes this morning. They are looking into it, so it might be best to just wait. http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/sms_time_problem
Raphael Dallaire wrote:

So I have to advance the time of two minutes in my settings to stop this ? But this probleme start last night !
Userlevel 2
Hey Raphael! We had an issue with the time: handsets were showing 2-3 minutes difference than the network time. It’s now resolved. I invite you to remove/reinsert your battery as well as your Sim card! Thank you.