Koodo Community

Community

Solved

marshmallow For LG G3?

Userlevel 1
Hi Guys! I Bought an LG G3 Phone from Koodo on december 29! and i love it all the way! best phone i ever had! but i got one question... Lollipop is kinda buggy on the G3 So i want to ask. When will the Marsh Mallow Android Update come to the G3? Thanks alot 😃

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Franco. I believe it's march 14th. I also currently use the G3 for a daily driver so I'm looking forward to MM myself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Hey Franco. I believe it's march 14th. I also currently use the G3 for a daily driver so I'm look...

It is 16th. Stupid phone. Lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Telus software update schedule says March 16. I would make an educated guess and say that Koodo should get it around the same time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The customer support lady I spoke with said the same day we should have it. But I'm not holding my breathe lol
Userlevel 1
Haha ok Chadwick and Goran. Thanks alot 🙂 Really do hope it comes as soon as it does in Telus since they are parents
Userlevel 1
To anyone else waiting for Marshmallow on the G3, we may have a problem. http://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility/Software-Update-Schedule/ta-p/53566
Now it's March 29th? We will see........
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Buddy Christ wrote:

Yea telus announced the 29th. Ive been using a custom ROM.which I love so I gave up waiting. Lol
Userlevel 7
Buddy Christ wrote:

Take a look here for all expected software updates.