Koodo Community
Solved

Many incoming texts not being received

My wife and I each have an android phone (Nexus 4 and Nexus S) on the prepaid plan. More then 1/3 of the text messages we send each other never get received. It happens on both phones. Today was especially bad - she texted me 8 times and I received none of them. Pissed me off too as I thought she was ignoring me. Any ideas as to what might be the cause? Is it common for Koodo to have missing messages? I have data turned on, she doesn't - I think I saw in another thread that was a possible cause. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. We don't have a landline so if the service doesn't improve we'll have to find another provider.
icon

Best answer by Yannick 10 September 2014, 14:52

Hi Robert, I suggest that you call our technical a support so we can have a look into it. We can be reached at 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, option #6 then 2. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Hi Robert, I suggest that you call our technical a support so we can have a look into it. We can be reached at 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, option #6 then 2. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.