Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Lost my Samsung galaxy ace how can I find it

Forgot my cell in my friends car so I think but he says he doesn't see it Is there a way to track my phone Samsung galaxy ace

6 replies

Userlevel 7
If the phone is still on you may be able to install PlanB through the Google Play Store online. Most of the time if you didn't install some sort of tracking app before you lost it, you're out of luck I do recommend that if you can't find it after that , you report the phone lost via selfserve as any use of the phone before that is your responsibility.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also try: android.com/device manager Assuming that your phone is ON, has data turned on, is signed into a google account and is connected to the network, this should pinpoint its location within a few meters. I believe there is also a way to turn the ringer on remotely.
Userlevel 2
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You can also try: android.com/device manager Assuming that your phone is ON, has data turned ...

Actual site: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You can also try: android.com/device manager Assuming that your phone is ON, has data turned ...

android.com/devicemanager takes you to the exact same page. it's also easier to remember.
Userlevel 2
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Oh, I saw a space character in the original reply so I thought it was a copy-paste error. I just wanted to provide a correct link.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

No big deal. The space was indeed a typo. Sometimes my fingers insist on speaking English instead of HTML.