Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Looking for a new phone

Wanted to add a second line to my other account as I am up for renewal with bell and was thinking of switching to you guys but I'm looking for the lg Optimus G pro phone. Do you guys have this phone...(I haven't seen it on ur website) or have you heard of it coming out in Canada anytime soon?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Bobbi, welcome to our community, While Koodo doesn't carry the Optimus G, they do carry the nexus 4 which is its cousin. Both are made by LG. The nexus has the advantage of being factory unlocked and all of your updates come directly from Google so you get them first. It's a great device and worth consideration at only 300$. Good luck and let us know what you decide.
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

Hey Bobbi, welcome to our community, While Koodo doesn't carry the Optimus G, they do carry th...

I definitely second the Nexus 4 ... Chad, Paul & myself have it already.
Chad Burr wrote:

Hey Bobbi, welcome to our community, While Koodo doesn't carry the Optimus G, they do carry th...

I 3rd the Nexus 4. That's the next phone I plan on getting once I can afford it.
Userlevel 7
Keep in mind that to get the Optimus G on Bell you're required to take a high-end voice and data plan, starting at $60 I believe. Koodo's plans are more flexible, give more for your dollar, and they have the best retail price/Tab payback with the Nexus 4. I'm fourth in that phone. Unbeatable hardware and performance in the $300 price range.