Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Looking for a cheap Android dev phone

Hello, I recently downloaded Android Studio and now I'm looking for a super cheap Android phone to test my extra-curricular programming skills on. My next phone will certainly be an Android, but for now my 3 year old Koodo iPhone is in perfect working order and doesn't need to be replaced... Can anyone recommend a place in Ottawa where I can purchase an old Android phone to play around with? I don't care if the screen is cracked, as long as wifi works and it's usable. I just have a small hobby and I don't want to fork out $400 on some development phone... I'm aware Koodo gives incentives to bring back your old phones, but where do they go? Can I have one? Please and thanks^^

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Howitzer, I don't have a specific place to recommend but you can check on Amazon, eBay or another trusted website, if you're looking for an Android-powered device to test your applications. Click here: http://developer.android.com/tools/device.html Hope this helps! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
Kijiji