Koodo Community

Community

Solved

every time I try to sign in it tells me to add my Koodo services! i'm so angry with this and i'm regretting switching over more and more every minute

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have registered for self serve and validate it?

How do I register for Self Serve?
http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/registering/how-do-i-register-for-self-serve
yes.... i've tried about 10 times and if I am going to not be able to pay my bill because of this stupid app i will be speaking to your higher up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Amber Irwin wrote:

yes.... i've tried about 10 times and if I am going to not be able to pay my bill because of this...

Hi Amber - to confirm, this is for phone number ending in 35, correct? If so, it looks like your profile was never validated. It was sent to your gmail account back in August, but it still shows as 'pending validation'. I'm going to resend this email now and once you get it and click to validate, you should be able to create your profile and make any changes/check details.

Alternatively, if you ever need to pay your bill urgently, you can always dial #123 and select option 3 to make a payment with credit card. No wait times to speak with an agent - all done through our IVR. 
Amber Irwin wrote:

yes.... i've tried about 10 times and if I am going to not be able to pay my bill because of this...

that's what i don't get.. i "validated" it three times now
Amber Irwin wrote:

i've done it more then once. or so it said.
Amber Irwin wrote:

no I just said i can't login to anything
Amber Irwin wrote:

and i still didn't get that email
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Amber Irwin wrote:

It's indeed strange. Would you be able to share a screen grab of the email that you received to validate your account? Wonder why it hasn't registered if you've received those notifications and clicked through like you said.

Regardless, we need to do some back-end work to completely remove your self-serve profile and get a new one created. In order to do so, we need to validate you as the authorized account holder, and can't do so here since it's a public forum. Are you able to send us a private message through our Facebook page? (You can go to https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/ and click the 'Message' button below the big "Choose Happy" picture). You can share a link to this thread and an agent will send you a secure form to answer security questions and then look into this from there). I'll also flag this with the team so that they have a head's up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Amber Irwin wrote:

I can't seem to manually force the validation email for some reason. But shoot us a message on Facebook as I suggested above and we'll get everything sorted. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Amber Irwin wrote:

Sorry, I removed my previous comment because I saw Ranjan's response.
"You can't use their app before you registered your self serve account.
Can you log into your self serve account?"

Can you check your Email inbox and click the link(to validate) again.
What Email address did you use to sign up with Koodo? 

Add: D'oh.  my connection is bad... I leave this to Ranjan 🙂
Amber Irwin wrote:

XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Amber Irwin wrote:

Amber - I can see your email address on the back-end. I just removed it above for privacy reasons since this is a public forum, and you probably don't want to get spammed 🙂
Amber Irwin wrote:

Userlevel 1
Amber Irwin wrote:

Hi Amber,

Are you still unable to login ? Have you tried clearing the cache and deleting the cookies of your browser ?

Keep us posted !