Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Locked out of my koodo account help? Haven't even been been on it since I got with koodo.com. it's never worked

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Are you able to click the forgot password link? Does it recognize your email? If not you're going to need to call customer service to get the password reset and get your login info.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'll have to do what it prompts to get it unlocked or call 611. Unfortunately we definitely cannot do anything for locked out accounts due to too many password attempts or whatever other reason. If it has never worked I would suggest also mentioning that and what you have done in the past.
Yeah I've done that. I've even gone in and they couldn't help me. Whatever happened screwed up right from registration. It's locked me out now too. But they have no problem sending me emails.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sonya Prosser wrote:

Yeah I've done that. I've even gone in and they couldn't help me. Whatever happened screwed up ri...

I would definitely call 611 then.
Userlevel 7
Sonya Prosser wrote:

Yeah I've done that. I've even gone in and they couldn't help me. Whatever happened screwed up ri...

So you're unable to ever log into self serve even if you try and reset the password? Have you tried using a different browser or even a computer to login?
Sonya Prosser wrote:

Yeah... it's a mess. I've been trying to call koodo but they're not answering lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sonya Prosser wrote:

When you call customer care, ask them to delete your self serve account, so u can create a brand new one as u cannot access it anymore. They should be able to do it no problem. Also, when u signed up and gave them an email address, did u possibly give an alternative email thinking u would get spam?? Think back to when u opened your account and to what email u gave them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sonya Prosser wrote:

Sonya looks like you never validated your online account from a year ago that it is why it may not be working currently. We resent an email validation link. Can you pls check if you received it? Click on the link and follow the steps, hopefully fixes things.
Sonya Prosser wrote:

I couldn't use the main number on the count! Lol just used the joined number and I successfully got it. Lol
Sonya Prosser wrote:

Wow these guys certainly give lots of excuses I'm glad you were able to get access your lucky
Userlevel 7
Sonya Prosser wrote:

Jim are you unable to access self serve?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sonya Prosser wrote:

It appears so. While Jim has been with us for a while he hasn't validated his self serve account.
@Jim, 2 days ago you were sent another email with a link. That needs to be validated in order for you to have access online. 
Sonya Prosser wrote:

Was validated before Christmas were issues with opening statements now Koodo has deleted my online profile trying to get an explanation before I move on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sonya Prosser wrote:

Look like they created another profile for you after you were unable to log in. That needs to be validated and then you will have access to your online profile. Have you gotten the email that was sent you on the 13th of May?  
Sonya Prosser wrote:

Yes email received still no explanation as to why profile was deleted in first place and will issues with statements still be a problem don't forget I was able to check usage now I can't even do that
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sonya Prosser wrote:

None of that should be an issue Jim. I can't see any trace of profile deletion in the last 90 days. Maybe it happened prior to that? 

I do see that you validated your account and can log in now. 
Sonya Prosser wrote:

My original profile was deleted by a staffer less than a week ago at this point you are simply making excuses and exposition for the online community this conversation is pointless I will handle the matter myself through CS
Userlevel 7
Sonya Prosser wrote:

just a heads up, not going to get any higher level of staff by calling in. Bernard has access to the same information that the call centers do. (Actually more). If you want to take the conversation private you can always message koodo via Facebook or Twitter direct message but you're going to be told the same information.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sonya Prosser wrote:

You have called in many times Jim, but if that works better I'm happy to hear.