Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Lg5g order

Ordered it on Sunday and still haven't received any shipping info? Is it on back order or something? Confirmation # HFO17287763 Thanks.

10 replies

Hi

Maybe check your email in junk folder?  I ordered mine last week Thursday and I got it notification on Friday.  I got my package yesterday and yet... Koodo forgot to include CamPlus that I have not received yet.  I will call Koodo Webstore today after 3 PM.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The webstore has been slower than what I would like it to be so I can understand your question.  Have you tried contacting the webstore?

Koodo Webstore:If you need assistance with an order you placed online at koodomobile.com, contact the Koodo Webstore team at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com or 1-844 566-3697. Please have your order number handy.
Hours of Operation:
  • Tuesday to Friday: 3pm to 9pm EST

Dennis wrote:

The webstore has been slower than what I would like it to be so I can understand your question. &...

Hi Dennis,

I have email and called to Koodo Webstore and they never responded back for last 2 hours.  Still waiting.....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

The webstore has been slower than what I would like it to be so I can understand your question. &...

Like stated, the webstore is backed up so just wait awhile (1-2 days) for a response as 2 hours generally wont be enough time.
Thanks guys. Yes checked my junk folder multiple times as well. Will e-mail the webstore. Cheers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Pierce - just confirming that your order was received on Feb. 5th and was in the process of being manually validated. I see that status was just changed from pending to approved just this afternoon. You should have received a confirmation that we received your order once you placed it.. odd if you didn't. The next notification will be sent once the order is ready to be shipped, and it will include tracking info. I see that we have your hotmail address on file, so that's where to keep an eye out.
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Pierce - just confirming that your order was received on Feb. 5th and was in the process of b...

Sounds good! Cheers.
i haven't received a confirmation either, placed the order on sunday, and I see that the credit card's been charged as well. Any updates regarding [b]Order No. HFO17287984?
Shiv Menon wrote:

i haven't received a confirmation either, placed the order on sunday, and I see that the credit c...

??????
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shiv Menon wrote:

i haven't received a confirmation either, placed the order on sunday, and I see that the credit c...

Hi Shiv - payment is processed at checkout. I'm assuming you received a confirmation of the order shortly after since you have the order number? I can confirm that the order was received on Sunday and has been approved to be processed. The next communication you'll receive is a notification of shipment with tracking info. once the order is ready to be sent out. It typically takes 2-3 business days from that point to receive your order.
Hope that helps.