Koodo Community
Solved

LG Velvet

I ordered the LG Velvet April 6th. It was charged less than 24 hours ago and it shows 74%. I expected it to hold a charge longer than that. Am I wrong? 
Also, while on the phone it will ping and then it disconnects. The first time it happened I thought the problem was a dead area on the other end. The second time the call disconnected three times during a conversation. 
I rarely use my phone, but I need a phone I can rely on. I would like to exchange it for another. 
I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Jane

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 4 May 2021, 16:21

I ordered the LG Velvet April 6th. It was charged less than 24 hours ago and it shows 74%. I expected it to hold a charge longer than that. Am I wrong? 
Also, while on the phone it will ping and then it disconnects. The first time it happened I thought the problem was a dead area on the other end. The second time the call disconnected three times during a conversation. 
I rarely use my phone, but I need a phone I can rely on. I would like to exchange it for another. 

Jane

You can either return or exchange the phone within 15 days of an in-store purchase or 30 days for an online purchase. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/warranty-and-repair-policy

If you purchased it online, it will need to be returned by mail. You should contact the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com to initiate the return process for your phone.

View original

3 replies

Thanks, Allan. 

I’m not tech-savvy, so I’m clueless. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not to sure about the disconnections with calls but only losing 26% battery in a 24 period is pretty normal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Jane

You can either return or exchange the phone within 15 days of an in-store purchase or 30 days for an online purchase. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/warranty-and-repair-policy

If you purchased it online, it will need to be returned by mail. You should contact the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com to initiate the return process for your phone.