Koodo Community

Community

LG Nexus 5

To get more cases for the nexus 5 would be a great idea because I don't have one for my phone and it could use one but can't afford the one they have at the kiosk.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
HI Desirae, If you can't find the case you're looking for then you can always order them off of EBay, I've gotten some pretty sweet cases for my Nexus 4 for less than $10 and with free shipping. I've even looked at the Nexus 5 cases and they are all similarly priced. It just depends on where you feel like looking for the best deal for you. That's my two cents, hope that helps! 🙂
Ya I looked online but I am a very impatient person I hate waiting lol! But thank u:)
Userlevel 7
Desirae Andrews wrote:

Ya I looked online but I am a very impatient person I hate waiting lol! But thank u:)

You're welcome! 🙂 The other option I'd recommend is to possibly look at kiosks that sell just cases for phones (a bit over priced if you ask me). That may help you get what you're looking for.
Desirae Andrews wrote:

Good idea but yes very pricy !!
The LG quick cover is verry expensive but is a great slim case with automatic sleep/wake upon closing/opening the cover, it also let wireless chargin occur. They alo have 3 or 4 other case for the nexus 5 but yeah it's expensive compared to online but no waiting time required.