Koodo Community
Question

LG K30 problem

I have a new LG K30 mobile phone from Koodo (Telus). The Google Playstore App shows only blank white. I have searched and applied (unsucessfully) every possible fix from the internet for this well known problem. The only thing I have not been able to do is to unistall and reinstall the Playstore App because my LG K30 does not display “All Apps” (under its “Apps and Notifications” where it is supposed to be.  It also does not appear anywhere else. Can someone advise me how to fix this problem?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If possible, can you share a snapshot of the error here?

You mentioned you already tried various ways, have you tried to reset the phone to its factory setting? And I assumed the phone was updated to its latest firmware? 

I am unable to take a snap shot. The “error” is when I click on the play store icon a blank (white) page appears. If you google ‘play store blank ehiite' you can find lots on the problem. Not sure why you want

to see a blank white page. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am unable to take a snap shot. The “error” is when I click on the play store icon a blank (white) page appears. If you google ‘play store blank ehiite' you can find lots on the problem. Not sure why you want

to see a blank white page. 

I just wanted to see if you actually saw all “white” or there was some item at the top of the app as described in this thread https://innov8tiv.com/fix-google-play-store-screen-blank-white-cant-download-apps-android/amp/

Did it work before? When did you get the phone?

Anyway, as they mentioned over there, you could try to clear the cache of the google appstore and try to change the google account.

If those doesn’t work, you might want to reset the phone to its factory settings

I just see White. There are no apps at the top of the page.

It has not worked since I got the phone. I got the phone three days ago.

I have cleared the cache and changed the google account.

I have reset the factory settings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just see White. There are no apps at the top of the page.

It has not worked since I got the phone. I got the phone three days ago.

I have cleared the cache and changed the google account.

I have reset the factory settings.

Have you tried to check if there was an update for the phone firmware? How about texting and calling? and other app?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried installing an updated version of the play store from a 3rd party source like APK Pure?