Koodo Community

Community

LG G6 $50 credit

There is a sale right now for the LG G6. It says If I buy online silver, they will give a 50$ credit. When I selected the black one, it also said $50 credit. However, I don't see anywhere on the self-serve or on the receipt about the $50 credit. will I be creditted? I should be, because it said so, before I orderred the phone on August 17 2017.

Can someone please confirm?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Mayurran It's only available to new customers so if your already a customer then you will not get that offer unfortunately.
Userlevel 6
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Mayurran It's only available to new customers so if your already a customer then you will not ...

Not sure about that. I got a notification when I logged in about a $50 credit on a tab that expires at the end of this month, so I don't think it's just for new customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Mayurran It's only available to new customers so if your already a customer then you will not ...

Sorry I was thinking of the Galaxy A5 not the G6.... Yeah you are right Cory, Mayurran make sure you sign into your self serve account first then go to the webstore to try and purchase the device then it should show up.
Userlevel 6

All good. The beauty of having many regulars here is that we can all find the correct answers in the end! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There's too many single letter number model numbers now between all the Android manufacturers, it's gotten kind of ridiculous like they think that's why Samsung was selling so many phones because of the letter number naming lol.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you have a screen shot of the statement that referred to the credit we might be able to better answer your question Mayurran

Thank you guys for the help. I still didnt get any confirmation about the $50 credit. However, now when I go into the webstore, it doesn't show the $50 credit promotion. I know that it expires on the 31st of August.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What does it say when you click See Offer Details?

I'm not the original poster, but here's the offer details for the LG G6:

Bill credit promo of $50 is applicable online only.
Subject to credit approval.
While supplies last.
Must upgrade on a Tab to redeem this offer.
Monthly Tab charge and conditions apply.

My parents are having the same issue. A star appears when they're logged on saying you can get a $50 bill credit on select phones if you upgrade on the Tab. After logging in and selecting the LG G6, the initial cost is covered by their $150 Tab credit, leaving only the Tab Medium balance of $360... Which is the normal price, not adjusted for the $50 credit as you might see with the LG G5.

Can anybody help?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Adam wrote:

My parents are having the same issue. A star appears when they're logged on saying you can get a ...

I think that's because it's a bill credit so it won't show up on your charges for the phone because it has nothing to do with the phone cost. You will see that credit on your bill that will automatically be put towards your monthly bill.