Koodo Community

Community

Solved

LG G5 ordered online. 3 weeks now, still not delivered

Ordered a LG G 5 about 3 weeks ago. Phone was supposed to be delivered on December 30th. Still not delivered. This is unacceptable! Can you please help me?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey mady. Please reference this link. https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/delay-in-processing-koodo-web-store-orders Maybe if u don't hear anything tomorrow, give the webstore an email. Calling customer care will just waste your time. I hope you enjoy your new phone when you get it.
I have already sent several emails and no reply
Here is the tracking number you guys sent me: 2001691504311353. I received the new contract since November but the phone was not delivered. It's been more than 3 weeks. This unacceptable and thinking about simply cancelling my service and switch to Rogers.
Userlevel 7
Mady Ndoye wrote:

Here is the tracking number you guys sent me: 2001691504311353. I received the new contract sinc...

Hey Mady,

I flagged this issue to our Koodo liaisons for you. However, from Koodo's end, they completed the transaction. You should contact Canada Post and ask them what is going on with it, as they are the ones who are handling it.
Mady Ndoye wrote:

Here is the tracking number you guys sent me: 2001691504311353. I received the new contract sinc...

Thanks for your quick response Mathieu. I have already contacted Canada Post for the matter. They opened a ticket and after investigation they haven't found anything and they said to me that sender should contact for any further details or assistance. Here below the details and the results of their investigation. Sorry, i hope you read French: Madame, Monsieur, Notre enquête démontre qu'aucun nouveau balayage n'a été transféré au système de repérage de Postes Canada pour indiquer la livraison de votre article. Nous comprenons vos préoccupations en ce qui concerne cet envoi. À Postes Canada, nous nous efforçons d'offrir un service exceptionnel et la meilleure expérience de livraison possible, et la sécurité du courrier est pour nous une priorité. Toute autre action doit être initiée par l'expéditeur de l'envoi. Si vous n'avez toujours pas reçu l'article, veuillez informer l'expéditeur de communiquer avec Postes Canada s'il veut ouvrir une réclamation. Détails du billet de service Sujet : DEMANDE - ARTICLE DE COURRIER NON LIVRÉ Numéro de billet : 0120012056 Soumis : 2016/12/07 Numéro de repérage : 2001691504311353 I am so frustrated about the situation and perhaps I should just cancel the order and try Rogers who is willing to give me a new Samsung S7 at their best rate and 30% discount . Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mady Ndoye wrote:

No matter what, you'll need to settle this with Koodo, else you continue to be on the hook for the costs of the phone. I suggest sending a PM on Facebook of DM on Twitter to make [b]official contact with Koodo Customer Service, so you are not left in the lurch. Remember this is a customer-driven forum, not a direct connection to Koodo.

If, after completing resolution, you still switch carriers, I hope Canada Post delivers!
Userlevel 7
Mady Ndoye wrote:

Give us some time Mady :) 

This has nothing to do with Koodo and it is fully Canada Post's issue. As I've said I have flagged it to our liaisons. Hopefully they will be able to help you soon. This in no way reflects the kind of service with Koodo, they are a great company with much better rate plans than other manufacturers. It is unfortunate that this occured, however I'm sure it'll be sorted out soon!
Same thing here. Waiting on a phone from Koodo. LGG5 also. It has been about a week since it has been ordered. Koodo took my money for the phone but hasn't even sent a confirmation that the phone was paid for. Just waiting for something to happen on Koodo's end of things. Getting a little silly and the unprofessional practices are really a bad sign of future dealings with this company. Just dumb.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jeff oliver wrote:

Same thing here. Waiting on a phone from Koodo. LGG5 also. It has been about a week since it has ...

Did you get an order number Jeff? Not everyone is approved and there is no money take until that happens. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Mady really sorry what's been happening . I totally get how you may feel. Looking at that tracking # the phone is indeed in Canada Post's hands and somewhat out of our control of delivery at this point. Unfortunately the Canada Post tracking site sheds no detail as to why they have been sitting on for so long. I will try to get some info from them, but might a couple of days as we don't have a direct contact who can easily track items down considering they process millions of packages at this time of the year.