Koodo Community

Community

LG G5 not receiving texts from some iphones. I've never had an iphone or apple device.

I bought and LG G5 in April or May. Texts were working fine until 2 weeks ago. Now I'm not receiving texts from Iphone users. I have never had an apple device or apple ID. I have never used Imessaging.  Anyone know what might be the problem/ solution?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Steph,

You can send them fine, but they cannot respond? If you restart your device, is the problem solved?
I send them fine they are always received, but the replies don't come through. Restarting doesn't help and they do not come through later. Problem started about 2 weeks ago out of the blue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
steph wrote:

I send them fine they are always received, but the replies don't come through. Restarting doesn't...

Are you only not receiving some texts or are you not receiving any from iPhone users.
steph wrote:

I send them fine they are always received, but the replies don't come through. Restarting doesn't...

only from some iphones. I always get my bf and boss' texts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
steph wrote:

Ask those individuals to delete any pervious conversations they may have had with you and start completely new ones.