Koodo Community

Community

Solved

LG G4 EDITING/Video problems

I have an LG G4.  The editing icon in the photo gallery disappeared AND I'm having trouble playing recored videos. 
If I disable Google + I am able to play videos from my gallery BUT I'm not able to edit photos. If I enable Google + I can't play videos but my photo editor icon pops back up in the gallery. 
I can have one or the other videos or photo editing but not both- Im so frustrated! Please help!
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 14 August 2016, 22:35

My friend who also owns a G4 had the same issue with Google+ leaving video unable to play. My only recommendation is go to the app manager and uninstall the Google+ updates but leave the app enabled by disabling auto-update of the app from the Google Play Store. If this doesn't work, then I guess you'll have to find an alternative photo/video editor. It's a strange bug. I would report it to LG and/or Google.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
My friend who also owns a G4 had the same issue with Google+ leaving video unable to play. My only recommendation is go to the app manager and uninstall the Google+ updates but leave the app enabled by disabling auto-update of the app from the Google Play Store. If this doesn't work, then I guess you'll have to find an alternative photo/video editor. It's a strange bug. I would report it to LG and/or Google.