Koodo Community

Community

Solved

LG G3 voice call problems

Userlevel 1
When I am talking on the phone people say they can't hear me sometimes, I have a LG G3 I was reading that other people are having this problem but have not heard what the solution is

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Is it one person who a few different people who can't hear you?
What version of the operating system are you on?
Userlevel 1
Userlevel 1
It does mostly seem to be my brother on his BlackBerry?
Userlevel 6
John Zarubiak wrote:

Always try and root out the other person first when diagnosing these issues.
Call someone else and have a nice long chat (good time to catch up with mom???)
See if they have any similar complaints.
Userlevel 1
John Zarubiak wrote:

Okay fine but whats the solution. Before i sent my phone to the LG repair depot it worked fine There are lots of people saying its a hard ware error
Userlevel 6
John Zarubiak wrote:

We want to make sure that it's your phone that experiencing the issue, and not the other phone which is why Mitchell suggested to call mom 😉. Did you check with your brother to see if any other of his contacts asked him if he had issues with his phone? If it happens with others too on your phone, you can send off your phone to repair again since it seems to be a hardware issue. Warranty process here -> http://koo.do/1LkovvO . Keep us posted! 
Userlevel 1
John Zarubiak wrote:

he has no problems with other people, and I have had my mom sister and girlfriend  have trouble hearing me in the past. I had thought it was my phone case but I have switched cases and it still happens
Userlevel 5
John Zarubiak wrote:

Hi J.Z.,

Feel free to contact LG directly if you think it's a manufacturing defect http://koo.do/1JW0Yms as they might be able to offer more support.

Thank you. 
Having the exact same problem with my brand new G3. The phone also gets frozen often. I bought it from an out of town Walmart and it was too far for me to return it in the last couple weeks. I am now 1 day passed the return period. Now what?