Koodo Community

Community

Solved

LG G3 Lollipop Update

Hi, I bought an lg g3 off contract and I am a monthly customer to koodo. I am not receiving the android lollipop update. Can you please help me?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Since you say you got it off contract, what's the model # of the G3? Maybe it's a version from elsewhere in the world where they haven't updated it yet.
I have the lg-d852 model
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you attempted to manually check for an update or were you just waiting for a notification it was pushed to your handset? If you haven't manually checked go to settings - about device - check for update
I checked for the update manually . It checks and then just says that I have the latest version.
Userlevel 5
udit wrote:

I checked for the update manually . It checks and then just says that I have the latest version.

Hey Udit, Can you go to Settings > General > About phone > Software info and tell us what you see under "Android Version" ? Have you tried to check for updates using your computer? This link should help: http://koo.do/1HQRtXo Keep us posted! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.
it says I have android version 4.4.2
Userlevel 6
udit wrote:

Hi there, did you try to check update via your computer, as suggested Tayeb? Thank you!
udit wrote:

Hi yes it worked after I updated it from my computer !! Thank you
Userlevel 6
udit wrote:

Nice! Great news 🙂 Enjoy this awesome phone!