Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Lg g3 D852 marshmallow update

Hi i have a Lg ge D852 i was hoping someone from koodo could tell me when should i expect the latest update marshmallow thanks

9 replies

I need a business phobe koodo ignores us
Userlevel 5
Hey Ryan! As soon as the update becomes available, out technicians will test it out to work out all the kinks and send it out to you guys! You'll be able to check for it by going to settings - general - about phone - update center - software update - check for updates now. 
Userlevel 1
Anna wrote:

Hey Ryan! As soon as the update becomes available, out technicians will test it out to work out a...

Ok thank you but the problam keeps on coming is good thay are testing it frist update no rison for this buggs very mad is like no one can use there android not even down load any wedigets Fulur to sine in keeps going on Can kindly plsese help
Telus has it marked for March 14, hopefully Koodo has it at the same time or shortly after!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jtx1029 wrote:

Telus has it marked for March 14, hopefully Koodo has it at the same time or shortly after!

G4 is marked the 14th. The g3 telus release date is the 16th
jtx1029 wrote:

Telus has now taken it off their update list so it may not be available for some time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jtx1029 wrote:

Last i looked at the list it was the 16th > So i guess we will find out Wednesday
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey guys Mobile Syrup just posted that Telus LG G3 is getting 6.0 update on March 29th.
Thanks!