Koodo Community

Community

Solved

LG G3 Bootloop

Userlevel 1
Hello Guys, I need urgent help on my G3... Today i received an update and i downloaded it... It was for improvements on google i think? The size was small... Around 25 MB... It restarted my phone to install the update then all of a sudden i get an error and my only use was to take out the battery... I took it out... Put it back in... I turn it on and boom... Bootloop... I even tried tried installing the stock rom to no avail... Pls can u guys link me some downloads to the stock rom... For example... The .kdz file and a program to flash it... Thank u so much... I really need my phone back working...

5 replies

Try a Factory Reset via. Recovery Mode.

• Press and hold Power and Volume Down on the back of your G3
  • Wait for the LG logo
  • Keep holding the Volume Down button and release then re-press the Power button
  • You should now see the Factory Data Reset screen
  • Use Volume Down to navigate to Yes
  • Press Power to confirm
  • You should now see the Erase All User Data and Restore Default Settings screen
  • Navigate to Yes with the Volume Down button
  • Press Power to confirm
Userlevel 1
tankthefrankk wrote:

Try a Factory Reset via. Recovery Mode.

[list]

• Press and hold Power and Volume Down on the ba...

• This Doesn't Work... After it finishes the the recovery its still stuck on the boot loop once it restarts
    Badge +4
    Visit XDA Developers. The link below should provide you with all the tools necessary to resurrect your phone. The TELUS .kdz file is 1.2 GB in size. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2785089 http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=Xda%2FLG+G3%2FStock%2FCanada+D852%2F
    Userlevel 1
    rikkster wrote:

Visit XDA Developers. The link below should provide you with all the tools necessary to resurrec...

Thank u so much!! this helped me... i owe you! 😃
    Badge +4
    rikkster wrote:

Visit XDA Developers. The link below should provide you with all the tools necessary to resurrec...

You're welcome Franco, glad to be of help 🙂