Koodo Community

Community

LG G3

Userlevel 7
Koodo should offer the LG G3 when it comes available for Canadian cell phone carriers.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Lets hope!
Userlevel 5
Maybe!
Userlevel 2
The G3 is a great phone and nice looking too. Do it Koodo!
Userlevel 6
Since you asked,@Koodo Guy... http://www.androidcentral.com/lg-g3-officially-coming-canada-starting-august-1 No mention of Telus, though!
Please do, I don't like my choices basically being between samsung and iphone, lg g3 is a deadly phone with a great camera! The unlocked international version is minus one of the koodo frequency bars so it won't work where I live 😞
Userlevel 3
It goes like this. Because LG is a more smaller company then Samsung, Apple and other famous companies when it comes to smartphones, they have to sign a contract with carriers in countries like Canada to sell through them. Carriers like Bell and Rogers have been supporting LG for quite a bit now but after the low success of the G2, Telus, the provider of Koodo, stopped carrying the LG G series. I understand that this is a matter of opinion, but I don't think Koodo is going to support the LG series until the future G sales go up magnificently. Hope this helps:)
Userlevel 1
It seems that Koodo made your wish come true. I just noticed that Koodo is offering the LG G3 from today. 😉
Userlevel 7
Fabienmtl wrote:

It seems that Koodo made your wish come true. I just noticed that Koodo is offering the LG G3 fro...

woohoo!