Koodo Community

Community

Solved

LG G2 D801 about mobile data really need you help!

I use LG G2 D801 and i just changed my plan yesterday. In my new plan i get date ,the question is i can use it ,i already tried update the apn setting but it doesnt work!!! I dont how to do now please someone help me! Thank you!!

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Is data on in your phone? Settings Wireless and networks More Mobile networks Data Enabled
Chad Burr wrote:

Is data on in your phone? Settings Wireless and networks More Mobile networks Dat...

i did and i also tried my friends SIM card from roges , that is works,
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Is data on in your phone? Settings Wireless and networks More Mobile networks Dat...

?. Are you trying to use your phone from Rogers? Is it unlocked?
Chad Burr wrote:

yeah! It is unlocked !
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

Then you'll likely need to set up Koodo's APN. Step1: Settings > More… > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > New APN setting (or a plus sign) *Some models might have a slightly different path Step 2: You will need to input the following info: Name Koodo APN sp.koodo.com Proxy Leave blank Port Leave blank Username Leave blank Password Leave blank Server Leave blank MMSC http ://aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/mmsc (Note: don't put a space between http and the ":", I just put it there to make it not a link.) MMSC proxy 74.49.0.18 MMS port 80 MCC 302 MNC 220 Authentication type Leave blank APN type Leave blank Step 3: Select Save/Done. Select Koodo to connect to the Koodo network. Your data should work normally now.
Chad Burr wrote:

Thank you! but i already did that...
So sad ...There is no way i can fix that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
- "I use LG G2 D801 and i just changed my plan yesterday...." Was it working before you changed your plan? Did you changed fro the monthly plan to the prepaid or the prepaid to the monthly?
Mayumi wrote:

- "I use LG G2 D801 and i just changed my plan yesterday...." Was it working before you change...

i didnt have data services before, i am always the monthly plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

- "I use LG G2 D801 and i just changed my plan yesterday...." Was it working before you change...

Do you have a data block by any chance?
Mayumi wrote:

I am sorry ,what do you main?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Log into self serve > Plans &add-ons > Add-ons Check if "Data Block" is on. The data block is a system that Koodo can stop you from accessing your mobile data. People use this "data block" because they don't want to get charged for accidental data use.
Mayumi wrote:

yes!!!! it work now!! I dont know how to say thank you enough!!!!! hahaha~~~~
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Great (^_^)
Mayumi wrote:

i cant access to self serve i bought it 2ndhand
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

You can't access self serve on your new phone? Have you installed it?
Mayumi wrote:

I havent install yet.
Userlevel 7
Mayumi wrote:

Edmarson,

Need more information.

Do you have a Koodo SIM inserted?

Can you make phone calls and send text messages? Does your phone show any messages like" no service" or "not registered on network"?