Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Lg firmware

Userlevel 1
Hello, Does anybody know when the new Android M will be released for the Koodo LG G3? I know that today Telus is upgrading the G3 and I found out 2 updates in the LG Pc Suite software. I don't know if it is the Android M upadate or what it is. Does anybody know? Should I update my phone via that or should I wait more? Please help me cause I'm tired of the phone restarting by itself and other minor issues! Regards, B.

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Baduy,

You can see all the upcoming software updates here.
Userlevel 1
Hello, Thank you very much! Do you know anything about the update from the LG Pc Suite? Thanks again!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So there's updates available for your device through the LG suite but don't show up Ota by going to the settings - about phone - check for updates?
Userlevel 1
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

So there's updates available for your device through the LG suite but don't show up Ota by going ...

Thanks for your reply! I did the check for updates and found no update but when I went to the LG Suite I found two updates! I just don't know what they are and why there aren't in the Check for updates! Have you encounter this before? What should I do with them?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So there's updates available for your device through the LG suite but don't show up Ota by going ...

I've never come across that but I'd wait till after the update is actually pushed OTA to the G3 on the 31st and wait a day or two and if you still haven't received it then go ahead and try installing the update via the LG software suite. In reality though you should receive it on the 31st just be patient I'd say.
Userlevel 1

I will wait! Thank you for all you help! Have a wonderful nite!
Userlevel 1

Paul i need to know how get buggs out G3 Wifi. Kick me off resine gen poor singel LTE was not working today sed H+ Slow rigth down can you plsese explain whay is this Happing poor leve of service wen is koodo going to rogers butter single Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

H+ is fine. It should switch back to LTE, i go in and out of LTE and to H all the time when travelling between cities.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wait till you recieve the update on the 31st Matthew it should fix alot of the issues with the G3 you may presently be having.
Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for the information so is 31th
Userlevel 1

Chadwick so depend on the city is it nromal to be slow because couldn't send email or voip Error message count not send chack single So if it find how can Clare this up thank you Plsese have grat day thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I believe h+ is HSPA AND. HSPA+. So h and h+. Which is still LTE according to Koodo. I can't speak on ur specific signal strength. Only my own.
Userlevel 1

The update is out now! Go and get it from the update center on your phone!

Having an issue with the G3 phone not connecting to server for update. Anyone else?

Same issue here