Koodo Community

Community

Solved

LED indicator is not working at all

On my Samsung Galaxy S II X, the LED indicator is not working at all. Is there something I need to do to get it working. As of right now I have to check my phone every so often to seen if I have a txt or a missed call. Any Idea's on what's wrong?

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Try flashMe from the Google Play Store since there's no LED.
John Burke wrote:

Thank you I'll give it a try!
John Burke wrote:

Just gotta say Thanks Again, I tried the flashMe app, WORKS GREAT, I would Recommend it to anyone!
Userlevel 7
This phone doesn't have an led notification light. It has an led flash but that's for the camera. Check the app store for an app called NOLED. that will help you but eats into your battery life
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

This phone doesn't have an led notification light. It has an led flash but that's for the c...

Sorry I'm slow figuring out things on this Z10 , my bad you had this one
Chad Burr wrote:

This phone doesn't have an led notification light. It has an led flash but that's for the c...

Yes I know there is an LED Flash, but on the front be side the Camera there is 3 LED Lights, and yet they dont do anything. I use my camera all the time and nothing happens with it. The Flash on the back side works Great
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's not work in because what your looking at is the front facing camera not a notification light man
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

It's not work in because what your looking at is the front facing camera not a notification light...

I know there's a camera there, but be side there there is 3 LED lights. A buddy of my has this phone and when he gets a txt or a call the indicator lights up blue, yet mine wont.
Userlevel 7

It's not work in because what your looking at is the front facing camera not a notification light...

Okay. Those aren't. Led They are the front camera and the proximity sensor
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How is that at all possible when they are not light up able piece at all? Your friend can't have the exact same phone or can't have that happening its impossible
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Ah thank you, Much Appreciated!