Koodo Community

Community

Larger GB iPhones with contract or tab

I would like to see Koodo offer  iPhones with more memory on tabs and plans.  I am tempted to go back to an android phone because you can use SD cards, or I may change service providers in order to get the 32 or 64 iPhone on a contract.  As well in the text messages, it would be nice to colour code messages; for example, I use mine for both work and personal, it would be helpful if I had some way of identifing bewtween work texts and personal texts.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
The text message thing isn't Koodo's thing that is whoever make's the OS for instance Apple or Android. The 32 GB would be a nice one to see. I myself can live off a 16, but others have more use for such large instances of memory.
Yes, I understand that is not Koodo's thing, however I have seen other suggestions similar to this that have been posted here and apparently have been implemented; so I thought maybe Koodo advises apple of such instances.

I could live with the 16, as long as I don't take to many pictures, don't download music, don't download or buy apps and if apple would stop eating my memory with all their updates.  I purchased an iPhone so I could have all that on one device.

I've been with Koodo for 6yrs and an Apple owner for 4;  other than the memory issue, I am very satisfied with Koodo's service and would really hate to change providers.
Userlevel 1
Jeannie wrote:

Yes, I understand that is not Koodo's thing, however I have seen other suggestions similar to thi...

You can buy the Iphone from the Apple website if you wanted higher memory. Or you could buy it used from places such as Kijiji, but make sure the phone is locked to Koodo or telus or unlocked