Koodo Community

Community

Solved

lack of respect of customer awareness respect of rentention

i think its sad that you as a company do not even try to retain customers at all. even when they try and set up payment.. your staff wants and needs a lesson in customer service and retention you guys as a company have gotten too big and are just like your parent company and the rest of the big ones you don't care.. good riddance i will be taking my and my family's business elsewhere.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You signed up for service under a set of clearly stated terms and conditions. I find it sad that you feel it's your right to change them whenever you please.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You signed up for service under a set of clearly stated terms and conditions. I find it sad that...

looks like KOODO has changed them whenever they please!!! they just did the same to me...GOOD BYE KOODO
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You signed up for service under a set of clearly stated terms and conditions. I find it sad that...

Koodo has not changed any plans. A welcome to koodo prepaid email was sent out by mistake due to a system glitch, as koodo already posted in every thread that mentioned the email. The reason it isn't mentioned in this thread is because the initialtopic of this thread had nothing to do with the email in question, the original poster specifically mentioned customer service when trying to arrange payments.
Are you talking about the prepaid emails? A bunch of people are getting them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
grahamfluet wrote:

This would apoear to be a customer who is mad that koodo let them leave when they threatened to cancel their plan.
grahamfluet wrote:

TIMO must work for KOODO and doesn't care that KOODO just forced us into something we didn't want or we would have gone that route when we first joined them FOUR YEARS AGO....
I have been a monthly customer since 2011 and I just received an e-mail as well thanking me for joining the prepaid service. What has happened or should I say what does this mean
I just received that email also....does this mean we have to change? if so, I will change to another company that doesn't just force me into something I don't want!!!
OH WOW and I just tried to post and this APP wants all my info!! so GOOD BYE KOODO
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since so many people insist on discussing this topic on this thread: Official Response EMPLOYEE Stacey (Koodo Employee) (Official Rep) 12 hours ago Hello All, We deeply apologize for any frustration relating to this email, especially on Valentines Day! Nothing has changed on your account and your privacy has in no way been compromised. Please check your email, as you should have an message from us addressing the situation. Stacey (Team Koodo)