Koodo Community

Community

Kudos to Koodo for amazing plans!

Just wanted to say I'm very happy that I've stayed with Koodo since April 2011. I have done some shopping around over the past few days in terms of upgrading my phone soon, and looking at the plans the other companies offer are just abysmal compared to Koodo. Great phones, great value, great service! Proud to be a koodie!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nice 🙂 What I appreciate about Koodo is that they allow you to upgrade your phone without forcing a new plan... I believe that is not the case with some (most?) other providers. There are people on a new Tab now that are still on the $15 grandfathered plan!
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Nice 🙂 What I appreciate about Koodo is that they allow you to upgrade your phone without forcin...

Rogers does let you, but with steeper stipulations, and the same for Telus. Bell/Virgin? Forget about it, nobody is allowed to keep any plans no matter how expensive it is. Fido, however, is on par with Koodo when it comes to keeping old plans, but they charge a $25 admin fee. However, they do have FidoDollars for use on hardware... some customers have accumulated up to $100 or more and Mobile Shop gives bill credits that match any.gift card offers after 2 or 3 bill cycles to offset any e-HUP fees, too. Gotta say, there's plenty of loyal Fido customers...
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

Nice 🙂 What I appreciate about Koodo is that they allow you to upgrade your phone without forcin...

Sometimes I wonder why and how BCE (the whole Bell company) is still doing business.... *smh*
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Yeah me too, people literally come up to the kiosk and ask about Koodo deals, they don't even care about Fido or Virgin. Koodo's word of mouth advertising is stellar.
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

Just about everyone at my workplace has a cellphone, and I'd say a solid 30% is with Koodo. The rest is a mix of everything else, along with Vidéotron (their network, although limited, is a 3G+ speed demon in Sherbrooke).