Koodo Community

Community

Kudos to Koodo.

Userlevel 6
Long story short, I had my S8+ replaced for the red tinted display. The Web Store was awesome, and shipped my replacement quickly. My replacement has now received the "red tint fix" software update from Samsung, which screwed up the colors worse (turned a slight red tint into a green tint). No amount is adjustment could correct it. I emailed the Web Store with my issue. They responded quickly, and are sending me out a kit to return it for a refund. I ordered am LG G6 to replace it, which they shipped out quickly. Thanks to Koodo for being extremely polite, and resolving my issue really quickly. 🙂

3 replies

Userlevel 3
The Web Store is the only place you get consistent good customer service at Koodo and TELUS.
Userlevel 6
Not Jean-Pierre Blais wrote:

The Web Store is the only place you get consistent good customer service at Koodo and TELUS.

Isn't the webstore a self-serve option without any customer service? I know they have a phone number to call during limited hours, but they're as "self-serve" as it gets!
Userlevel 6
Not Jean-Pierre Blais wrote:

I have emailed the Web store on a few occasions, and they have responded quickly. They even phoned me today to explain how the refund will work. Because I paid my tab off early, that part goes back as a bill credit, whereas the original up front cost goes back to my CC. They phoned to explain that so I wouldn't freak out when it happened. The Web Store has been great. So has the Twitter account. I have only called customer service once, and I was through in about 10 mins. Really, other than Samsung's crappy quality control, I have no complaints so far.