Koodo Community

Community

Koodos next big idea

Senor El Tabador is a great SEXY wrestler who has wowed the crowds with his moves in the ring on great cell phone plans but still?... is he looking for love in all the wrong places? ...not any longer... introducing Senorita Tera Byte. Thats right ladies and gentlemen let us be the first to introduce a plan inspired by Tera and be the first to offer 1 Tera Byte of data with no long distance relationships... stay in touch with those Nationwide YOU care for and love the most

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
1TB of data?????????? You're not asking for much are you... when a thousand times less is pretty much the norm 😉
Userlevel 6
Yes, yes, finally! Also, be sure to have a Double Double promo at around Xmas time to jump on that 2TB goodness! Also, Koodo should be first to double Unlimited Calling! That's right, you can have 2Unlimited now...... SMH....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Yes, yes, finally! Also, be sure to have a Double Double promo at around Xmas time to jump on ...

Would Koodo get in trouble with Disney/Pixar if they used the phrase "To Unlimited and Beyond!"?
Userlevel 6

Yes, yes, finally! Also, be sure to have a Double Double promo at around Xmas time to jump on ...

lol

The second part of the story that i had submitted was that now he has had to adjust his rate plan to accommodate his new found love Tera, he had to adjust it once more when he found out she had two children... so now they've introduced the Juan plan... Juan family, Juan bill... for all of them to share that with the Juan plan and the Tera Byte of data .... itll keep her and the kids busy for ahile ...lmao
Userlevel 6

I.... I... I can't even...... o_O
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can't fault you for imagination, Ania 😃 All this for a song and a few peanuts, right?
Userlevel 2

Best thread of the week, lol