Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodoo quit trying to scam me! double charged

Im gonna flip sh*t if koodoo thinks theyre gonna get away with double charging me! I want my money refunded immediately!  I work hard for my money and you're not gonna just try and sneakily steal it from myself!!!!!!!!!!!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi there, this issue has been reported. We are aware of it and we worked as fast as possible to fix it. Some prepaid accounts with auto top-up (with a credit card) were affected.
We have now resolved this problem and the amount will automatically be reversed on your card. It might take a few days though. Thank you for your understanding! 
I'm just a new customer but today they double charged me. I updated my account to a better plan and they took the money of the old plan and the new plan a minute apart. how is that right ?  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jodee Bassett wrote:

I'm just a new customer but today they double charged me. I updated my account to a better plan a...

So you're saying that you got charged for a full month for the regularly month plan and another full month for the plan that you switched to right away? It's not a proration that you're seeing?