Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo won't let me change my plan

I log into my account and self serve, then when I go to click on 'change plan' all I get is a blue page with a green box in the middle. There is no error message nor is there anything else to prompt me other wise. I have tried to log on and change my plan on my laptop, phone browser, and self serve app, however nothing works.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Contact us on Facebook direct messaging. The popularity of the plans is causing a bit of a havoc. 
Okay thank you I will
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Josh Paquin wrote:

Okay thank you I will

It may take some time to respond, but you will get one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it possible you already changed your plan once this billing cycle ?
Did you ever get a solution to this? I'm having the same problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Justin Lalande wrote:

All fixes were put into place this weekend and you should be able to change plans through self-serve now, Justin. Can you confirm what issue you're having and/or what error messages you're getting? This should help us troubleshoot and see if it's related to your account/tab structure, or something else.
Justin Lalande wrote:

I'm still getting the same issue. there's no error message, just a blue screen with a yellow square in the middle. This happens after I log in when trying to change my plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Justin Lalande wrote:

This doesn't sound similar to the problem we were having over the weekend. A few troubleshooting suggestions:
- Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
- Have you tried using another browser?
- If trying this on a desktop, have you tried the self-serve app?

If you've attempted all of the above suggestions with no success, please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter, and someone will help look into this with you.
Justin Lalande wrote:

I've cleared my cache on chrome, downloaded firefox and also tried it on there, same result. I tried using the self serve app from my phone but it won't accept my credentials.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Justin Lalande wrote:

Can I ask which plan you're trying to switch to? You currently have a Tab M balance pending, and unless you're selecting a plan that meets the minimum spend requirement for that tab (which is $40/month), that may be the reason for the error. You're on a lower plan right now, and can keep everything the same if you wish, but if switching, then you will need to meet the new minimum spend requirement. This is for phone number ending in 61, correct?
Justin Lalande wrote:

I'm trying to switch to the new 55$ 1GB + 2GB plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Justin Lalande wrote:

Yeah, so that shouldn't conflict with any of your account details. Can you shoot us a private message on Facebook or Twitter, Justin? We'll help sort this out for you.