Koodo Community

Community

Koodo won't answer my call.. I need a representative. What should I do?

Userlevel 1
I need to delete my account and was expecting a call back about two hours ago. Frustrating, because I have tried to call with the same result last time as well.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Depending on how you want to "delete", I assume cancel, you may or may not have to contact us. Are you planning to go with a different provider? 
Userlevel 1
Bernard wrote:

Depending on how you want to "delete", I assume cancel, you may or may not have to contact us. Ar...

I wanted to cancel my plan.. you know what I meant. There was no need for the "" and passive aggressiveness. And by the way, I finally got someone to pick up after being falsely promised a callback from the koodo auto-reply twice, and even being put on a "transfer call" by a representative that led to a dead end. Alas, I did manage to get what I need after 4 days of calling and calling and waiting and waiting.
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

Depending on how you want to "delete", I assume cancel, you may or may not have to contact us. Ar...

Why did you have to call in for it when you could have changed your plan yourself online?
Bernard wrote:

Never rec'd a call back from your rep, understanding you are busy after Xmas, still, no return call after 10 days???
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Hey Chris - what was your inquiry about? Perhaps we can assist you here.
I like how they can answer on here, but not a phone call!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Riah Corey wrote:

Different department.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Riah Corey wrote:

@ Riah we believe calling is so last century. 🙂 Most of our customers actually prefer dealing with us just online, after all we are a predominantly self serve brand. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Riah Corey wrote:

Via social media, it is also possible for a single agent to assist 15-20 customers in a matter of minutes, which is not possible over the phone. That's why online support is almost always faster than phone support.
Userlevel 1
Riah Corey wrote:

@timo and@bernard, I see how social media is obviously faster but.. as a network provider, it is quite a bit of sad irony if koodo reps believe that "calling is so last century." As a university student who is very familiar with the current century, I can assure you that phone support is still the most obvious way to connect with a koodo rep. So no, I don't think phone support is "last century" yet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you plan to switch providers, you can just contact said provider to initiate a port of your number. You don't even have to contact Koodo st all. You would just have a final bill to pay that you'll be able to access from self-serve for 90 days or so after you port.