Koodo Community

Community

koodo should offer lg g2

They should offer the lg g2 and a choice of more data.as far as dealing with android the g2 is the best out there right now.tired of samsung

6 replies

Userlevel 6
I agree the G2's nice, but considering Koodo is on a device-roll right now with the S5 and M8, I'd say go all out and get the G3! Spec-wise, it destroys everything in its path!
Userlevel 7
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

I agree the G2's nice, but considering Koodo is on a device-roll right now with the S5 and M8, I'...

Or get the G2 around the $500 to $600 range... Or wait a few more months and reduce it down more.
Userlevel 6

I agree the G2's nice, but considering Koodo is on a device-roll right now with the S5 and M8, I'...

Yup! I like that too! Nothing wrong with the G2! G3 obviously because...G3, but G2 anytime if we get it at a nice price, à-la Note2 like you mentioned!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Better yet, Sony. Even better yet, Nokia.
Userlevel 6

I'll admit I wouldn't mind seeing some Sonies in there. And the Lumia 930. This is one WP phone I'd do unspeakable things for!

They should offer all models same as big 3. I think itwould encourage more people to come over I get great service overall and left rogers for them